This week was a bit of a slow one for new releases, and with a few exceptions, things should remain fairly sedate throughout the Holiday season, as many manufacturers concentrate on selling through their backlist instead of trying to madly rush to get a product out for the holidays. We did get a few goodies in this week, and here they are.
- The Rifter® (Palladium System) is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider.
- Shard RPG The Suns have risen, and a unique world awaits you. Welcome to Dardunah, World of the False Dawn! The animal within you can be unleashed in this truly cinematic role-playing experience that introduces an exciting universe of rich cultures, deadly intrigue, wild martial arts, mysterious magical rituals, and alien environments
- Hydran Attack (Federation Commander) Includes eight scenarios, one of them is the Energy Monster. Also included rules for new terrain (nebula, black hole, pulsar). Includes 40 large counters for FCHA, 40 more large counters for the ships in Booster Packs 91-95, and 140 half-inch counters for both!
- Frostmarch Expansion (Talisman) Can you overcome the bone-chilling storms and strange creatures or will your blood freeze when you behold the Ice Queen's cold, cruel gaze? The Frostmarch expansion features 4 new character cards and plastic figures, 84 Adventure Cards, 20 Spell Cards, 24 Warlock Quest Cards, and 3 Alternative Ending Cards - including a final climactic battle with the Ice Queen. Brace yourself against the onslaught of the Frostmarch!
- Garruk vs Liliana Duel Deck (Magic the Gathering) These ready-to-play 60-card decks showcase some of the best spells that green and black Planeswalkers have in their arsenal. Duel Decks: Garruk vs Liliana has eight rare cards, and six cards with new artwork, including foil alternate-art versions of Garruk Wildspeaker and Liliana Vess. Each of the cards in the 60-card decks will be black-bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.